Alice Poole Architects is seeking a Part 1 architectural assistant/office administrator to join its team in London.
Alice Poole Architects have an immediate requirement for an enthusiastic and talented Part 1 architectural assistant to join its small friendly practice in Bedford Park, Chiswick, West London W4.
Alice Poole Architects are a small award winning practice situated in the Bedford Park Conservation Area, specialising in the restoration and refurbishment of Listed Buildings within the residential sector. We combine architecture and interior design to achieve a unified scheme, using the interplay of light, shapes, colours and textures to create unique, imaginative and high quality environments with an emphasis on achieving the best spatial and design solutions to meet each clients’ individual requirements. The successful applicant should demonstrate an interest in detailing, and will be required to learn day to day operations quickly in a small but extremely busy practice.
What we can offer:
- an immediate start
- a competitive salary, dependant on experience
- excellent opportunities for learning, with huge amounts of site experience
- a supportive and friendly environment
The ideal applicant will demonstrate:
- experience working with AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- previous admin experience and the use of Microsoft Office
- fluent spoken and written English
- good telephone skills
- clarity and confidence in communication both in person and through drawings
- relevant work permits and should already be living in London
Applications, including a covering letter, CV and portfolio (max ten pages) should be submitted via the apply for job button.
Alice Poole Architects are an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom