Interior CAD administrator and architectural designer
Alidad is seeking an interior CAD administrator and architectural designer to join its team in London.
Alidad is looking for an accomplished interior CAD administrator and architectural designer to join our distinguished studio in Chelsea Harbour on a full-time basis.
Enthusiastic and proactive, the successful candidate will work alongside the Design team to develop, detail and implement intricate interior schemes for high-end domestic and international projects. They will be responsible for creating the visuals for client presentations and developing the initial design ideas through to their sign-off and implementation.
The candidate will also be responsible for all CAD-related administration such as the issuing, recording and filing of the office drawing system. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team working at the highest level of the interior design industry.
- a minimum of five years professional experience within the industry
- strong all-round IT skills – AutoCAD, Photoshop and Office Suite proficiency is essential and a good working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp or Rhino 3D coupled with rendering environments such as V-Ray is welcome
- strong spatial understanding and the ability to visualise in 3D
- comprehensive knowledge of traditional interior design is essential. Some knowledge of classical architecture is desired. A firm understanding of construction methods and build-ups is appreciated
- a keen eye for detail
- exceptionally organised and able to juggle multiple priorities
- able to apply logic and rational thinking when solving design problems
- a strong communicator that understands the importance of discretion
- have a highly professional manner coupled with a friendly, helpful attitude and sunny disposition
Due to the nature of the role, we ask that only candidates who are willing to work in the studio full-time should apply for this role.
Salary: £38,000-£42,000 DOE