ALL Creative is hiring a project manager to join its team in Dalston, London.
Our boutique brand design and communications agency is looking for a project manager.
With a minimum of two years’ experience in an agency, the role is to support the directors in managing a wide range of projects for clients in the consumer healthcare and heritage destinations space. Projects will span identity, packaging, print and digital communications.
- strong budget, trafficking and time management essential
- must be UK based and commutable to Dalston in London
Roles and responsibilities: to manage a number of projects within key clients Perrigo, Woerwag Pharma, Historic Royal Palaces and National Army Museum
Day to day – Will Garwood (client director)
Contractually – Beverley Law (founder and MD)
- to ensure your projects are managed effectively to consistently deliver client satisfaction, high creative standards and profitability
- acting as a day-to-day client contact on all projects under your management and liaising with the creative director and client director on all matters
- creating design briefs in collaboration with the client, briefing internal and external creative teams and monitoring progress
- creating and monitoring project timetables ensuring all deadlines are met
- creating and managing project estimates, monitoring costs and studio time spent to ensure profit margins are maintained
- reviewing project status and proactively keeping clients informed of progress
- managing the weekly studio scheduling and ensuring resource (external and internal) is secured
- reporting at regular forecast meetings with the directors to ensure all projects are billed on time and to schedule
- raising project purchase orders and invoices, and liaising with client finance departments (addressing any issues as necessary) to ensure invoices are paid promptly
- contributing to bi-monthly business development meetings highlighting new opportunities for client development and new client approaches
- obtaining completed project print file copies/photos/case studies and delivering awards entries (where appropriate)
- providing ad-hoc studio support (when the studio manager is absent) – e.g. phone, IT, studio supplies, petty cash etc.
- strong communication skills as the day-to-day contact for clients, suppliers and partners
- attention to detail is key as you will often be the last eye before it is sent to the client and/or supplier, therefore good proof-reading skills are a necessity
- confident presentation skills will be required to present work to clients and attend meetings where appropriate
- understanding of brand design strategy and a love of all things design
Please submit a CV and short email using the ‘apply’ link below explaining:
- your relevant experience for the role
- salary expectations
- availability (freelance or permanent considered)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!