at Alma 1938
Alma 1938 is seeking a materials handler to join its team in London.
We require an organised practical person willing to learn new skills, with
an eye for detail to join our team.Working within a busy interior finishing manufacturing environment at our London Whitechapel factory
- goods inwards
- organise unloading of incoming goods and deliveries
- checking incoming deliveries against delivery notes
- checking incoming goods for any damages or shortages
- label incoming goods with a factory job number
- ensure the goods inwards area is organised and tidy
- checking the quality of completed goods
- packaging and protection of completed items for dispatch
- pack leather ready for collection
- prepare itemised collection notes
- organise loading of collection vehicles
- gain signatures for receipt of all collected items
- organise any transport or couriers required
- issuing, recording and re-ordering of factory consumables
- record and store any surplus finishes left over from orders
Salary: Basic salary depending upon experience.
Visit our website to find out about our businesses within the Alma Group.
Applicants CV’s and covering letter directed to production director Tisha Richbell.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom