Alma 1938 is seeking a materials handler to join its team in London.
We require an organised practical person willing to learn new skills, with
an eye for detail to join our team.Working within a busy interior finishing manufacturing environment at our London Whitechapel factory
- goods inwards
- organise unloading of incoming goods and deliveries
- checking incoming deliveries against delivery notes
- checking incoming goods for any damages or shortages
- label incoming goods with a factory job number
- ensure the goods inwards area is organised and tidy
- checking the quality of completed goods
- packaging and protection of completed items for dispatch
- pack leather ready for collection
- prepare itemised collection notes
- organise loading of collection vehicles
- gain signatures for receipt of all collected items
- organise any transport or couriers required
- issuing, recording and re-ordering of factory consumables
- record and store any surplus finishes left over from orders
Salary: Basic salary depending upon experience.
Visit our website to find out about our businesses within the Alma Group.
Applicants CV’s and covering letter directed to production director Tisha Richbell.