alma-nac is looking for an architect to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning design studio committed to producing high quality architecture whilst maintaining a lively and engaging work environment. We undertake a range of projects of varying scale and sector and are currently looking for an experienced architect to join our team.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Part 3 qualification
- preferably three years’ post-Part 3 experience within the UK, in circumstances where a portfolio is exceptional we may consider less experience
- project running experience
- detailing and construction drawing skills
- excellent 3D digital modelling skills
- ArchiCAD experience preferred
- exceptional presentation skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- ability to manage workloads under time pressure
Candidates should be confident to:
- manage the day-to-day running of a project
- communicate design issues and solutions directly to clients
- liaise with consultants and local authorities
- assist in general practice management
Above all we are looking for someone with a grounded creative approach and a strong attention to construction detail.
Salary: £37,000 – £42,000 dependent on experience.
We are currently operating a trial hybrid working arrangement of a minimum three days in the office and two days flexible.
Applications must be submitted by 11 December 2022. Early applications are gratefully received. Interviews are likely to take place early in the new year and may take place remotely.
To apply submit a digital copy of your CV, cover letter and portfolio to [email protected] (10MB max.) Applicants should use the subject heading ‘Architect application – December 2022’.
Within your cover letter please state your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
alma-nac is an equal opportunities employer. We sift applications blindly to prevent unconscious bias, this means that certain candidate characteristics will be redacted. To help with this please do not include photos of yourself within your application or details of your sex, gender or age and other protected characteristics.
No agencies please.