Alma-nac is looking for a Part 1 or Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We are an award-winning design studio committed to producing high-quality architecture whilst maintaining a lively and engaging work environment. We undertake a range of projects of varying scale and sector and are currently looking for an experienced architectural assistant to join our team.
Candidates should possess the following:
- either a Part 1 or Part 2 qualification
- a minimum of one-year professional experience
- detailing and construction drawing skills
- excellent 3D modelling skills – physical and digital
- ArchiCAD experience required – highly proficient
- exceptional presentation skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- ability to manage workloads under time pressure
Candidates should be confident to:
- manage the day-to-day running of a small project under supervision
- communicate design issues and solutions directly to clients
- liaise with consultants and local authorities
- assist in general practice management
Above all we are looking for someone with a grounded creative approach and a strong attention to construction detail.
Applications must be submitted by 14 August 2020. Interviews may take place remotely.
To apply please submit a digital copy of your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com (10MB max). Applicants should use the subject heading ‘architectural assistant application – August 2020’. Within your cover letter please state your salary expectations and your earliest start date.
Alma-nac is an equal opportunities employer. Please do not include photos of yourself within your application or details of your sex, gender or age and other protected characteristics.
No agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom