Alpha Kilo is hiring an account executive to join its office in London.
About Alpha Kilo
Alpha Kilo is an integrated communications agency that works internationally across the art, design, luxury, travel and technology sectors. We work with creatives, visionaries, entrepreneurs and influencers who are reshaping the world around them. Our clients are brave thinkers, bold inventors and social mavericks.
Striking a balance between the expertise of local specialists and a global perspective, we have a reputation for presenting intelligent, unexpected campaigns that are tailored to our clients’ needs. For each project, we build a uniquely qualified team to maximise impact and create a truly bespoke experience.
We start with robust ideas that are powerful enough to provoke a chain reaction. From there, we implement clear, insightful and progressive strategies across a global network of media, brand partners, influencers and thought leaders.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the fast-growing London team, working across clients. This role will provide the successful candidate with a good opportunity to learn a new approach to communications in a dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will have some experience working in communications, fluency in English (both written and spoken) and excellent writing skills.
We are looking for someone who has experience writing press releases, working on events, and being part of an efficient and successful communications/marketing team.
We will appoint someone who has a positive attitude, good energy, and is resourceful and proactive. The role has the scope to develop within the agency.
- proven experience, full-time at a PR agency within the luxury, interiors, art, design, travel or lifestyle market
- familiarity with the organisation of press reports
- excellent organisation skills with the capability to multitask and work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
- knowledge and understanding of consumer magazines, national newspapers, digital outlets and other relevant media
- demonstrate solid understanding of and ongoing interest in media relations and strategy
- knowledge and interest of art, design, luxury and visual culture
- excellent team skills and thrives in start-up culture
- brilliant eye for detail and creative writing
- efficient, organised with excellent time management skills
- excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- computer skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive