Alt-254 is looking for a BIM/Revit architect to join its firm in Hong Kong, China.
ALT is an ambitious practice with a talented team and diverse portfolio of international works. If you get excited by seeing these projects become a reality, and, if you want a job that will challenge you; join us.
We are seeking a junior Revit specialist to work collaboratively within a small team, you will be involved in all aspects of drawings production and detail design. In addition, ALT is driven to develop fresh and efficient ways of delivering projects and you will be involved in the development and implementation of these.
- be an effective member of an architectural team and proactively work with colleagues to translate concept design packages to detailed design and tender drawings for submission to contractors
- responsible for the correctness and accuracy of your drawing work, quality, layout and notes by checking oneself before review by the team leader, as well as the coordination of drawings amongst the team and other disciplines
- to show commitment to raising Alt-254 design and delivery standards
- to keep abreast of the latest software enhancements to increase productivity and to share this knowledge with colleagues
- to actively strive to improve your skills and the team
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and MS Office is essential. Experience of Adobe suite, 3DS max etc is an advantage
- good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- impressive attention to detail
- able to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
- willing to listen and learn new skills
- a positive, proactive attitude
- good English skills are a must
- HK resident preferred but not essential
Please submit your CV, portfolio, visa status, and starting availability.
Salary reflects experience level.