Alt-254 is looking for a highly motivated and talented interior designer to join its team in Hong Kong, China.
Candidate should have strong conceptual design skills & extensive knowledge in material finishes, FF&E and lighting.
Role and responsibilities:
- development of creative concepts, mood boards, preliminary and final designs
- produce presentations
- developing detailed designs, materials, and FF&E specifications
- produce detailed CAD drawing packages of GA plans, Finishes plans and RCPs, lighting and bespoke joinery details
- produce product specification documents
- client, contractor and supplier liaison
- overseeing site meetings with contractors and clients
- minimum four years working experience – preferably within the leisure/retail sector
- excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Rhino/SketchUP
- extensive knowledge of materials finishes, FF&E and lighting
- excellent written and communication skills
Competitive salary available for excellent candidates.
Please send your CV, portfolio, VISA status, and starting availability directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley