Push Design is looking for a business development manager to join its team in London.
Business development role to work on projects for Push Design and 0-two Maintenance.
We have two companies in the luxury retail sector and we really want to work with someone who can help us sustain our current client mix and look at how we can grow our client base. You will report into the directors and have the benefit of an external business development mentor to help you grow and thrive.
This is a fantastic opportunity and we would love for this person to bring to our office the tenacity and confidence that all great business development people have. Alongside strong interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to get things done, work on your own and manage-up when necessary.
The ideal candidate has one to three years’ experience in a business development environment.
To find out more about our businesses, please visit the following:
- understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads
- have a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- manage campaigns and sales pipeline
- follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date
- work closely with directors to help win new clients
- attend industry events
- enthusiasm for business development and the impact it can have on a company
- knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Pipedrive)
- one to three years in business development environment
- excellent organisational skills
- very good Microsoft Office skills
Salary range: £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Please send CV detailing past experience and suitability for this role and submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.