AMA is seeking a new business developer to join its team in London, UK.
Our small but highly respected and innovative design studio focuses on lifestyle and hospitality projects both in the UK and internationally.
You would be responsible for building a customer base for repeat business in the European region and building long-term relationships with them.
Research and be aware of competitive market conditions in Europe.
Building new relationships with key people contacts in the retail, hotel and F&B sector throughout Europe.
Nurturing existing relationships by updating on improved features and benefits of our products and services
Researching and gaining insight into new developments and projects in the retail, hotel and F&B sector throughout Europe.
Qualifications and skill requirements:
- minimum of two years’ related experience and/or training in the architectural and planning/real estate development industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- a good understanding of the fashion, art, architecture and design industry will be an advantage
- good networking in the appropriate sectors would be an advantage
- well presented, motivated and of course fun
- high standard of written and spoken English is essential
- independent position where we would look to have some with new innovative ideas and processes
- two to three days per week on salary with commission on guaranteed project wins
Sliding commission from 5%-15%.
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.