Aman Interiors is seeking a furniture design intern to join its team in London.
Drawing its name from the Sanskrit-derived word for peace, Aman has enjoyed an organic evolution for over three decades to become one of the world’s most intuitive and pioneering resort, hotel and residence brands. Responding to those seeking the peace, seclusion and appreciation of beauty that are intrinsic parts of the Aman lifestyle, the brand’s journey has been inspired by a singular, authentic and original intent: To provide a level of service and a home-away-from-home experience that is peerless in every way.
With the launch of a dedicated interior design studio that will serve to protect, as well as develop this unique brand language, creating environments that live as well as they look. This studio will build on the global brand’s DNA, style and history, preserving the aesthetic and spirit by establishing itself in this new space of high-end interiors and furniture design.
Aman Interiors has a vacancy for an ambitious and talented furniture design intern to join its team in London for six months with the opportunity for this to turn into a permanent role.
Working within a project team, the intern will report to the head of product design, assisting them with all parts of the process from concept generation to the final project of all furniture designs. For this role, candidates should clearly show competent knowledge of and a natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail.
- fluent in Solidworks with the ability to create technical drawings is a must
- confident using Keyshot
- confident using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- confident hand sketching quickly to communicate ideas to the team
- clear communicator; fluent in English, both written and verbal
- be a team player with the ability to support the rest of the team and contribute to a positive working environment
- show willingness to learn and work on all aspects of the design process
- a can-do attitude, with a great understanding of materials and technical problem-solving
- excellent organisational skills
- you must be eligible to work in the UK
- available to start immediately
Please note this internship will be paid, if you are interested submit your CV and portfolio, ideally one PDF via the apply for job button below.
Due to the high number of applications, we receive, we will only be responding to candidates that meet the above credentials.
Deadline for applications: 13 March 2023 at 9 am.