Amber is looking for a part-time interior design CAD technician to join its team in London.
We deliver bespoke projects for clients in the commercial interior/office fit-out and high-end residential sectors. We are looking for an experienced CAD technician, to work on a part-time/freelance basis.
Amber is based in Southwark, a vibrant creative area of London close to London Bridge and Bankside.
This role will play an important part in assisting the design and build team in the delivery of full detailed drawing packages. The ideal candidate should have a good knowledge of the construction process and ensure drawings comply with statutory regulations. This role will specifically work on office fit-outs and refurbishment projects.
- proficient in AutoCAD
- helping in the operation to produce fully resolved technical/construction drawings for our in-house construction team
- oversee quality control on drawings produced
- highly skilled in detailing with great attention to detail
- good understanding of the construction process and current statutory regulations
- ability to manage a number of projects at any one time at different project stages
Salary negotiable, based on candidate experience.
To apply please upload your CV and PDF portfolio with examples of detailed drawings (max 5MB), together with a covering letter stating salary expectations, by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
We are sorry but we can only respond to successful candidates.