Amberth is looking for a kitchen and bathroom sales designer to join its practice in London.
Contract types: permanent
Design disciplines: kitchen, bathrooms, interior, other
Job functions: sale, customer service, design, designer, project management
Salary: 20-23k pro rata (depending on experience) + commission
God is in the detail and we are looking for someone who is meticulous and exceptionally creative. You will be conceptionally decisive with a passion for design and great people skills. You will have minimum of two years experience ideally within residential interiors and be a whizz at visualising projects.
You will be responsible for converting incoming leads to sales through developing design and presentation to the high standard, handling interiors/product designs from concept to handing over to installation team. Your work will need to demonstrate your abilities through all project stages.
Candidates should have the following skills/experience:
- excellent relationship and networking skills
- proven sales records and drive to create great experience for every client
- proficiency in using SketchUp and AutoCAD
- excellent attention to detail
- ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team
- develop budgets and coordinates materials and drawings for presentations
- preparing all necessary project documents according to the requirements and deadlines
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
Amberth is a small studio with big ambitions, with some exciting projects coming up for 2018. This will be a great opportunity to get involved in an exciting company and become a key member of the team.
Our bespoke designs are not constrained by standard formats and specifications, so we have a freedom of developing innovative but practical designs, with ambitious use of materials. Therefore, the successful candidate will need a mix of design flair and practical experience.
Please submit your CV, covering letter and PDF examples of work (no more than five pages, we want to see your best!) and salary expectations to Inga Kopala, managing director, by clicking on the ‘apply’ link below. Please submit your application by 10 May 2018.
We may not have the capacity to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.