Amode is seeking a product and design assistant to join its team in London.
Amode is a modern high-end furniture company, based in the Hammersmith/Chiswick area of west London. We are passionate about contemporary Italian designer furniture, with collections exclusive to Amode.
An exciting new role has become available for a product and design assistant. You will have a passion for modern furniture design and materials, and will have strong software skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, MS excel and SketchUp.
You will work closely with the Creative Director in order to assist with the launches of new product collections.
- assisting with the launch of new collections
- creating and updating products on the Amode website and system
- liasing with manufacturers and suppliers in Europe
- creating product price lists using excel and spec sheets using InDesign
- scouting locations, booking in and assisting on photoshoots and video shoots
- editing images using Photoshop
- trend and competitor research and analysis
- posting new product collections on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
- assisting the design of Amode catalogues using InDesign
- creating technical/line drawings of all products for use in product spec sheets, using Adobe Illustrator
- creating 3D models of all new furniture ranges using SketchUp
- assisting with the design/planning for showroom renovations or trade fair exhibitions using SketchUp
- managing Amode materials samples library
- any other additional product/samples management duties and administrative tasks
- degree in either: graphic design, product design, architecture/interior design, furniture design or similar
- intermediate skills in: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Excel and SketchUp (or similar 3D/CAD software)
- confident communicator
- able to effectively manage multiple priorities at the same time
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- excellent numeric/mathematic skills
- high levels of attention to detail
Position: full-time, permanent. 9.30am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri
To apply please submit the following:
- a covering letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate for this position
- your CV and any portfolio of works (if you have a portfolio available)