Anderson Campanella Architects is seeking an architectural interior designer to join its team in New Jersey, USA.
Anderson Campanella Architects is a boutique firm founded by James Anderson and Felicia Campanella in 1992; specializing in timeless architecture for the modern-day lifestyle. The firm is well known for its exceptional devotion to detail with each element of the exterior providing one surprise after the next. While the interiors marry superior millwork and stunning designs, executed with functionality at the forefront.
Duties and responsibilities:
- candidate will be implementing design concepts and preparing interior design and construction drawings
- ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic exuding enthusiasm for the work with a constant desire to learn
- must appreciate the unwavering service to clients, with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy
- need to be intellectually agile with sound judgement
- must be a self-starter but also humble and flexible in taking directions from Principles
- must possess excellent analytical and technical skills
- must have knowledge of applying design concepts to building elements
- must understand materials and products
- bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture
- advanced AutoCAD skills
- 3D rendering skills preferred
- must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- must be authorized to work in the US
Anderson Campanella Architects offers salary commensurate with experience, as well as benefits package. Please note while the firm is flexible with its employees, this is a not a remote position and requires candidates who prefer working within an office; this is a collaborative, group based working environment.