Andrea Caputo Architecture Office is seeking an architect to become part of its team in Milan, Italy.
We encourage brilliant young architects to apply, as we are looking for exceptional talent to support our team. Andrea Caputo office is a Milan-based group of architects and designers operating internationally within the field of architecture and conducting research on contemporary issues. Our portfolio has a wide variety of projects of various scales and is currently involved in a large number of projects in Italy, Europe, and Asia. The atmosphere in our office is informal, international, multidisciplinary, highly ambitious and very dynamic.
- two-four years of experience as a design architect within an international office
- excellent aesthetic sensibilities and outstanding design skills
- excellent creativity: total devotion in design, passionate about research
- proactive and critical attitude, high level of motivation, with a continuous desire to learn
- excellent ability in working drawings with project detailing experience.
team player attitude
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- outstanding knowledge of 3D modelling, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite etc.
- English language skills (speaking, reading, writing) are a must
- immediate availability
How to apply
Applications consisting of CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Applications without portfolio will not be considered.