Andrew Berman Architect has an opportunity for an architect to join its team in New York, USA.
Andrew Berman Architect is seeking a talented architect with four or more years’ experience to join its New York practice. Candidates must have significant experience drawing and managing at DD and CD phases.
Applicants should be self-motivated and have excellent verbal and writing skills. They should be effective managers and be passionate about the profession. They must hold a valid permit for work in the USA.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- professional degree in architecture
- experience working for design focused, detail-oriented architectural firms
- familiarity with the work of the studio and our architectural approach
- ability to coordinate projects through all phases of design and construction
- ability to coordinate and lead professional consultants and junior team members
- experience in construction administration of small to medium scale projects
- knowledge of technical detailing, building assemblies, codes, and CD set production
- excellent drawing, model making and graphic skills
Please submit your letter of interest, resume with professional references, and portfolio —not to exceed 10MB in PDF format.