Andrew Berman Architect is seeking a talented architect with four or more years’ experience to join its New York practice.
The applicant should be self-motivated and have excellent verbal and writing skills. They should be an effective manager and be passionate about the profession.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- professional degree in architecture
- experience working for design focused, detail-oriented architectural firms
- familiarity with the work of the studio and our architectural approach
- ability to coordinate projects through all phases of design and construction
- ability to coordinate and lead professional consultants and junior team members
- experience in construction administration of small to medium scale projects
- knowledge of technical detailing, building assemblies, codes, and CD set production
- excellent drawing and graphic skills
- knowledge and experience in Vectorworks is preferred.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume with professional references, and portfolio —not to exceed 10MB in pdf format, using the form below.