Andrew Berman Architect is seeking a talented architect with four or more years’ experience to join its New York practice.
The applicant should be self-motivated and have excellent verbal and writing skills. They should be an effective manager and be passionate about the profession.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- professional degree in architecture
- experience working for design focused, detail-oriented architectural firms
- familiarity with the work of the studio and our architectural approach
- ability to coordinate projects through all phases of design and construction
- ability to coordinate and lead professional consultants and junior team members
- experience in construction administration of small to medium scale projects
- knowledge of technical detailing, building assemblies, codes, and CD set production
- excellent drawing and graphic skills
- knowledge and experience in Vectorworks is preferred.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume with professional references, and portfolio —not to exceed 10MB in pdf format, using the form below.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Charles Tashima Architecture
Revit architectural technician
at Glenn Howells Architects