Anglia Lime Company is seeking a territory sales executive/business development to join its team in London.
Job description – London recruitment
We are currently seeking a territory sales executive to join a progressive and dynamic company working in an interesting and expanding sector in which we strive to be market leaders.
You will be in charge of targeting a London-based range of customers including contractors, developers, architects, specifiers to sell the company’s portfolio of construction materials specifically within the M25 area.
You will ideally bring previous building trade experience, from either the conservation sector or new-build as both markets are important to us. You will need to be business-focussed, self-motivated and tenacious to seek out and maximise new opportunities as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- previous sales experience ideally from construction background
- business focused and self-motivated
- able to work on own initiatives and also within a small team based an hour outside London
- ability to communicate well and professionally at all levels
- good reporting skills and diary planning skills
- seek out opportunities as early in the planning/specification as possible
- identify key decision makers
You will be based in our London office, located at 75 Cowcross Street, centrally located near Farringdon Station and within the Clerkenwell Design District. Our office is located within a vibrant co-working space based within a cluster of architects, specifiers, engineers, planners and designers and heritage conservation organisations. This provides limitless networking opportunities and unrivalled access to London.
Package to include salary and bonus dependent on experience. OTE £35000 – £45000
To learn more about this position, please contact Graham Griffiths at [email protected] or 07510 631562.