Anouska Hempel Design is looking for an FF&E assistant to join its team in London.
Anouska Hempel Design has an unrivalled reputation for luxury architecture and interiors worldwide. They pride themselves on a diverse portfolio, designing the most exquisite houses, boutique hotels, luxury retail and classical landscapes.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre candidate to assist them in the procurement of international hotel and residential projects from their London based practice.
As part of a dynamic team, your role will demand a sense of urgency coupled with an aptitude for precision, detail and have outstanding organisational standards. You will be part of delivering our projects from concept design to completion.
The successful candidate must have:
- a minimum of two years post qualification experience
- experience in dealing with suppliers and logistics to support the delivery and installation of FF&E for international projects
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- experience in the hospitality and/or residential sectors
- proficiency in spec writing programs and budgeting software such as Excel, Filemaker or EstiPc
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build a career at Anouska Hempel and develop a keen knowledge of the workings of a visionary designer.
Please submit your CV, with a covering letter explaining details of your current role, responsibilities and achievements, together with your aspirations for a new position using the ‘apply’ link below.
Only PDF attachments will be reviewed. No phone calls, please – we will only respond to successful candidates.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union