Anouska Hempel Designs is looking for a PA/studio assistant to join its team in London.
Key responsibilities will be:
- to assist the studio with the day to day administrative responsibilities for maintaining the business, with ad hoc assistance to the designers and architects
- PA to the principal director, managing diaries etc.
- providing PR, IT and operational support
- answering phones, doors; dealing with post and couriers, preparing meeting rooms, setting up client presentations
- arranging business travel for the directors and managing travel itinerary
The successful candidate will have:
- great communication and people skills
- strong organisation skills, prioritising and managing your own workload, with the ability to work under pressure
- excellent attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative, being a self-starter
- good Microsoft Office skills are required, knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign would be highly beneficial
- experience in working in a high-end design/creative agency is necessary
Please submit your CV, with a covering letter explaining details of your current role, responsibilities and achievements, together with your aspirations for a new position, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note: due to high levels of response, we can only get back to successful candidates
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union