Anouska Hempel Design is looking for a studio assistant to join its growing London practice.
We are looking for an energetic, creative and highly-motivated studio assistant with at least one year’s relevant experience to help facilitate the day-to- day running of the studio.
As part of a dynamic team your role will demand a sense of urgency coupled with an aptitude for calm, an articulate phone and writing style, a desire to learn and to initiate, and outstanding organisational standards.
- the candidate will be working alongside senior designers and architects, and directly for the studio director, to assist them in all aspects of the design and FF&E in international residential and hospitality projects
- there will be PA/admin tasks involved
- excellent organisation skills are essential. The candidate must have good communication skills in English and must be well spoken
- good experience of the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office skills are required, whilst skills in AutoCAD and hand sketching are helpful
- a first or 2:1 degree is preferred
This is an ideal chance to learn about many different aspects of working at a leading design studio, and the right candidate will have opportunities to grow within the company.
Please send your CV, with a covering letter explaining details of your current role, responsibilities and achievements, together with your aspirations for a new position.
Only pdf attachments will be reviewed. No phone calls, please – we can only
respond to qualified candidates.
We reserve the right to close the recruitment process early if we have found the right candidate.