Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel has an opportunity for a bid coordinator to join its practice in Milan, Italy.
ACPV: company background
Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel are the founding partners of the cross-disciplinary practice headquartered in Milan and active since the seventies.
The firm works internationally, developing complex projects on all scales in collaboration with a qualified network of specialist consultants.
The practice count on a staff of 100+ coordinated by eight partners.
The bid coordinator will be responsible for preparing high quality pre-qualification and tender submissions, ensuring that responses to opportunities are written to the highest possible standard. The role is supported by a graphics and bid assistant.
- vet all incoming RFPs/RFQs
- detect, analyse and seize new business opportunities within publicly available international procurement procedures
- produce bid documents independently while discussing key strategy points with business development heads and partners
- review bid submissions for quality, compliance and consistency
- develop and maintain standard document templates and presentation formats
- maintain a library of written responses, case studies, tables and graphics to support the production of bids
Qualities and skills required:
- familiarity with the public procurement procedures in the EU and completing PQQs
- experience in a bid team with excellent and proven bid writing skills
- excellent knowledge of both Italian (mandatory) and English
- ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- excellent time-management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- excellent interpersonal skills with proactive attitude
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV using the ‘apply’ link below.