Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel has an opportunity for a BIM coordinator to join its team in Milan, Italy.
Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel is looking for an architect to be included in our BIM department as BIM coordinator.
The successful candidate will support the team by:
- BIM project setup and maintenance according to company standards
- BIM coordination and daily management of BIM projects data sets/workflows
- maintenance project BIM execution plans and technical documentation
- run BIM coordination meetings between different project consultants
- establish BIM coordination workshops and report progress at the project design team meetings
- creation and maintenance of complex parametric Revit families
- to produce and maintain Dynamo scripts to improve design workflows
- provide one-to-one training on ‘best practice’ workflows to project teams
- provide technical support for BIM enabling software applications to the project team
- liaise with company BIM management to develop and maintain firm BIM standard
- to contribute or otherwise assist as required
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, meticulous and result-driven. We want someone who is able to manage deadlines and work accurately.
In-depth knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and Dynamo is a prerequisite and unavoidable. Knowledge of the following is an advantage; Python, C# or general coding skills.
Moreover is required:
- experience in interior design for luxury, hospitality is a strong advantage
- master degree in architecture or similar
- excellent organisational skills
- good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- two-plus years of experience as BIM coordinator
- three-plus years of working experience with Revit as primary tool
Fluency written and verbal in Italian and English is mandatory.
Send your CV and your portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.