Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel is looking for a Revit architectural technician or senior building engineer to join its office in Milan, Italy.
Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, an internationally recognised cross-disciplinary design firm based in Milan, Italy and New York, USA, is looking for a Revit architectural technician to join its technician team in Milan.
The suitable candidate will have at least 10 years of experience in a similar role in larger creative services organisations. Ability to work in Italy is mandatory.
You should be a good communicator, self-motivated and be willing to work in established international design practice with a solid reputation. You should support our engineering team in controlling project costs, improve the BIM modelling process and define architectural specifications.
Your personality and qualifications:
- ability to work in an informal environment with different personalities
- ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- ability to manage time and priorities
- passionate, accurate and detail-oriented
The role will involve a range of activities including:
- project management
- good knowledge of Italian building regulations, construction systems, processes and legislation
- good knowledge of materials, construction techniques and architectural specifications
- checking developing designs against the project budget
- preparing construction costs documents
- knowledge of classification systems such as Uniclass2015
- high-level knowledge in building information modelling
Our firm works exclusively with BIM software (Revit), the following skills are mandatory:
- at least three years of professional experience of Revit
- ability to create and manage Revit schedule, filter, parameter and annotation
- knowledge of other software inside the Adobe Design Suite is an advantage
- good knowledge in STR Vision
- knowledge of Primus is an advantage but not required
- knowledge of Naviswork/Solibri
- knowledge of IFC models
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, CV using the ‘apply’ link below.