Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel is seeking a communications officer in Milan, Italy.
Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, a Milan-based multi-disciplinary design practice working in the fields of architecture, urban planning and interior design, has an opportunity for a communications officer with previous experience in the architecture, engineering and construction (A/E/C) field.
Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel – company background
Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel are the founding partners of the cross-disciplinary practice headquartered in Milan and active since the eighties.
The firm works internationally, developing complex projects on all scales in collaboration with a qualified network of specialist consultants.
The practice count on a staff of 100-plus, coordinated by eight partners.
We are seeking an individual with a wealth of communications experience within an architectural background. The individual will be confident, concise, and, extremely organised with the ability to streamline and clearly relay and manage all internal and external communications for the practice ensuring its messages are consistent.
- maintain relationships with journalists and media
- working closely with colleagues across all levels and departments to know fully what is happening within Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel
- present an overview of the communications news at internal stakeholders meeting
- manage the practice’s involvement in any speaking opportunities, exhibitions or events
- write copy for digital newsletters and press releases
- manage and update awards schedule and project submissions for awards
Qualities and skills required:
- strong existing relationships globally within the A/E/C world
- excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- enthusiastic and well organised
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude
- excellent knowledge of Italian language
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV using the ‘apply’ link below.