AP Valletta is looking for an architect to join its team in Valletta, Malta.
AP Valletta is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic person to join its team as architect.
AP Valletta is a growing, award-winning design practice operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, interior design, urban planning, restoration theory and practice, structural and civil engineering services, as well as education, research and publishing. The office works with private, corporate and public clients.
The successful candidate will be an eager learner who enjoys research, exploration and experimentation in a strongly design-oriented environment. She/he will work closely within a team, reporting directly to a Design Director. She/he will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a flexible and challenging environment.
- master’s degree in architecture
- up to five years’ post-graduate work experience in architecture
- passion about design, enthusiasm and self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- proven ability to work individually as well as in collaborative settings
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- strong conceptual, design and graphic skills
- conversant with architectural and construction drawings, detailed design and tender packages
- proficiency in verbal and written communication in English. Any other language is considered an asset
- proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite. Revit and Rhino will be considered an asset
- internship or previous experience in renowned architecture firms is preferred though not mandatory
To apply, please send a CV, a covering letter and portfolio in PDF format (no larger than 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below. Please include references. Pay will be commensurate with experience.