AP Valletta is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic French-speaking freelance architect to join its team in Paris.
The successful candidate will be a talented architect, with up to five years’ job experience in France or abroad but with a good understanding of French project management. She/he will be conversant with architectural and construction drawings and have an aptitude to work at all project stages from concept design through detailed design and tender packages. She/he will work on a variety of projects, independently or within a team, under the remote guidance of the design director responsible for our projects in France. The number of hours of work will vary based on requirements. Her/his mother tongue will be French or she/he will be proficient in spoken and written French, with an excellent level of English and great communication skills.
- master’s degree in architecture
- up to five years’ post-graduate work experience in architecture in France
- skilled candidates with the right aptitude but limited experience will be considered
- a passion for design, enthusiasm and self-motivation with a strong work ethic
- ability to work individually as well as in collaborative settings, most of the time remotely
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- strong technical and graphic skills
- proficiency in verbal and written communication in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
- proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite
- Revit and Rhino are considered an asset
- experience with public tender submissions is considered an asset
To apply, please use the link below or send a CV and a portfolio together with a covering letter (no larger than 5MB) via the ‘apply’ link below by no later than 31st March 2021. Please include references. Pay will be commensurate with experience.