AP Valletta is looking for an interior architect to join its team in Valletta, Malta.
We are looking for a passionate, hands on, highly motivated and creative interior architect to take on a full-time role in our Malta office. The ideal candidate will be a confident team player with minimum of two years’ experience. The individual will strongly contribute to design concept stages and will be conversant with architectural and construction drawings. The individual will enjoy being challenged and will be working on projects of varying complexity within a team of professionals and under the guidance of a design director.
- undertake projects from initial concept and the generation of ideas, to concept development, detailed design, installation and completion
- prepare for design meetings, client presentations and pitches
- understand and work with project budgets and work schedules
- produce detailed interior layouts and tender packages including technical drawings, bills of quantities and specifications
- source finishes, fixtures, furnishings, fabrics, lighting, hardware and accessories
- establish and maintain supplier relationships
- work in close relationship with the design director and other team members
- professional degree in interior architecture, architecture or interior design
- well-developed communication skills
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite is essential
- strong 3D and Revit skills would be advantageous
- ability to work in a professional environment within budgets and deadlines’
- fluency in written and spoken English essential; knowledge of additional languages is an asset
- enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and creativity
To apply, please send a CV, a covering letter, and examples of your work in PDF format (no larger than 5MB) by no later than 12 October 2019 using the ‘apply’ link below. Please include references.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.