Apt is currently looking to hire architects to join its growing team in Clerkenwell, London.
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented architects who are passionate about working in a dynamic design-led environment to join our studio in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative drive, experience in detail drawing packages, knowledge of UK building regulations, and an ability to maintain design quality throughout the design process.
Successful candidates will:
- have three years post Part III experience
- have experience of running significant packages from RIBA workstages 3 to 5
- have an excellent knowledge of construction materials and detailing
- be comfortable working as part of a larger team or working individually under the supervision of a senior team member
- have experience liaising with/managing consultants
- be comfortable delivering design information in Revit
- be fluent in Adobe creative suite
- have excellent verbal and sketch communication skills
- have ambitions to develop their career and contribute to the success and growth of the studio
Apt is an architectural practice underpinned by a creative and collaborative approach. We create architecture that inspires through great design, innovation, and craftsmanship.
We work as a collective in a transparent and logical way. We do not have a ‘house’ style and look at every project afresh; creating desirable places to live and work that are richly detailed and diverse in character, celebrating the culture, customs and heritage of their setting, reinforcing a sense of identity and place.
From our studio in the heart of London’s design district we work across multi sectors including housing, commercial, heritage, arts and community projects of all shapes and sizes across London and the UK.
Please submit your cover letter, CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link below with ‘Architect Application’ in the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Apt is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Application deadline: 17/07/20