Apt is currently looking to hire project architects to join its growing team in Clerkenwell, London.
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated and talented project architects who are passionate about working in a dynamic design-led environment to join our studio in London.
We are looking for strong candidates who can successfully lead and motivate teams of architects and assistants and has excellent ability to communicate design ideas to a range of audiences and resolve construction challenges.
The successful candidate must be design-led and have proven experience delivering high-quality spaces across a range of project scales and sectors. Experience in the later RIBA stages is essential.
Successful candidates will:
- have at least five years post Part 3 experience
- have a background that demonstrates excellent design skills
- have experience of running projects across a range of work stages, including on-site
- have experience of heading a project team under the direct supervision of a project or studio leader
- be comfortable interpreting design direction and delivering to the highest technical standards
- have experience producing information for tender in Revit
- be confident in presenting emerging design ideas to clients & consultants
- be confident in presenting emerging design ideas to senior colleagues for internal review
- be capable of developing project programmes and design deliverables
- be fluent in Adobe creative suite
- have excellent verbal and sketch communication skills
- have ambitions to develop their career and contribute to the success and growth of the studio
Apt is an architectural practice underpinned by a creative and collaborative approach. We create architecture that inspires through great design, innovation, and craftsmanship.
We work as a collective in a transparent and logical way. We do not have a ‘house’ style and look at every project afresh; creating desirable places to live and work that are richly detailed and diverse in character, celebrating the culture, customs and heritage of their setting, reinforcing a sense of identity and place.
From our studio in the heart of London’s design district we work across multi sectors including housing, commercial, heritage, arts and community projects of all shapes and sizes across London and the UK.
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link below with ‘Project Architect Application’ in the subject heading.
Remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Apt is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note we will only be in contact should you be invited to interview.
Application deadline: 17/07/20