AR Design Studio is seeking qualified architects or experienced Part 2s to join its team in Winchester, UK.
Due to an increase of stunning new projects, RIBA award-winning practice AR Design Studio is looking for outgoing qualified architects or experienced Part 2s to join the team!
Based in the beautiful city of Winchester, AR Design Studio is an energetic and highly motivated architectural practice working on a diverse range of projects. Principally the practice is renowned for its focus on high quality design of award winning one off houses. The practice prides itself on working with great clients and exciting sites to create innovative architecture.
The vacancy provides an exciting prospect to work in a social and fun practice, as well as the opportunity to work on ambitious projects. We are interested in retaining and growing talented individuals and provide training and experience on every stage of the process.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 2/3 or equivalent qualification
- strong design skills and a passion for design
- excellent presentation skills
- experience with the UK planning system and building regulations
- good technical knowledge and experience of construction, detailing and writing specifications
- previous experience in running projects and being client-facing
- experience of running projects on site
- proficient English language skills are also a must and the ability to communicate well with clients and consultants is desirable.
The candidate should be friendly and efficient at work, whilst being able to work independently or as part of a team. Our studio is young and sociable, and requires new staff to be happy to engage with this side of the practice.
Computer skills required:
- a working knowledge of Revit
- knowledge of Lumion – advantageous
Salary will be dependent on experience and in line with RIBA guidelines. Interviews to commence immediately. No agencies please.
To apply for this role please send a CV, a brief PDF with examples from your portfolio (maximum 2MB) and a short cover letter.