Aram is looking for a creative assistant to join its team in London.
We are looking for a creative assistant to join our central London team. The full-time role will assist the creative manager on a wide range of tasks encompassing digital content, store displays, art direction and occasional events. The role would suit someone with a background in creative communications with some practical art/design experience.
- assist with content strategy
- create visual and written content for Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- social engagement
- write short articles for our journal
- assist the creative manager with the art direction, styling and production of in-house shoots
- image research
- upkeep of image library
- assist the creative manager with the planning and implementation of store displays
- upkeep of display library
- upkeep of display orders tracker
- assist with prop sourcing and creation
- on occasion you will be required to assist with internal events. This will mainly involve placing and managing supplier orders, setting up the space, as well as helping while the event is in session
- the latter may require you to work overtime, in which case a reasonable amount of notice will always be given
- excellent visual and written communication skills
- Adobe suite experience, in particular InDesign and Photoshop
- a strong eye for design and photography
- attention to detail
- highly organised
- a‘can-do’ attitude – we’re a small business and many employees hold varied roles
- eligibility to work in the UK
- an interest in contemporary and 20th century design
- previous knowledge of the design industry
- some understanding of high-end retail
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 09:30 – 18:00.
The ability to work from home some days of the week is an option, however this is to be discussed due to the nature of the role.
If this role sounds of interest, please submit a brief cover letter and CV to [email protected] using ‘creative Assistant’ in the subject line. If you have a portfolio of relevant creative work then please provide a concise overview. We may ask to see more should we invite you for an interview.
Competitive salary, staff discounts and other benefits are included within the salary agreement, dependent on experience.