Archer Humphryes Architects is seeking Part 2/3 architects to join its team in London.
Part 2/3 architect at Archer Humphryes Architects
Archer Humphryes Architects, an award-winning leading architectural and interior design practice known for its high-end hospitality projects and refurbishment of historic buildings, is currently seeking Part 2/3 qualified architects to join its team in London.
Required skills and qualities
- high-end hospitality and residential interior experience
- knowledge of UK building regulations is expected
- construction and technical detailing experience
- ability to produce full detailed design tender packages
- experience in NBS specifications is desirable
- proactive and communicative
- good command of written and verbal English
- experience using Vectorworks desirable
As a guide, applicants should have a minimum of two years’ work experience within a UK practice.
Please submit your CV and relevant portfolio (less than 7 MB) for consideration via the apply for job button below.