Archer Humphryes Architects is seeking part 2/3 architects to join its team in London.
Part 2/3 architects at Archer Humphryes Architects
Archer Humphryes Architects, an award-winning leading architectural and interior design practice known for its high-end hospitality projects and refurbishment of historic buildings, is currently seeking for Part 2 Architectural Assistants and Part 3 qualified Architects to join its team in London.
Required skills and qualities
- interest in interiors and FF&E
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently – must be able to take initiative.
- knowledge of UK building regulations
- some technical detailing skills expected
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- proactive and positive outlook
- good command of written and verbal English
- experience using Vectorworks and SketchUp desirable
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
- high-end hospitality and residential interior experience
- some project-running experience
- thorough knowledge of UK building regulations is expected
- construction and technical detailing experience
- ability to produce full detailed design tender packages
- experience in NBS specifications is desirable
- as a guide, applicants should have a minimum of two years’ work experience within a UK practice
Please submit your CV and relevant portfolio (less than 7MB) for consideration via the apply for job button below.