Archer Humphryes Architects is seeking Part 2/3 architects and FFE spatial designers to join its studio in London.
Archer Humphryes Architects, an award winning leading architectural and interior design practice known for its high-end hospitality projects and refurbishment of historic buildings, is currently looking for FF&E spatial designers, Part 2 architectural assistants and Part 3 qualified architects to join its team in London.
Required skills and qualities
Part 2/FF&E spatial designer:
- interest in interiors and FF&E
- understanding spatial requirements for room layouts for interiors
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently – must be able to take initiative
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- proactive and positive outlook
- good command of written and verbal English
- experience using Vectorworks and SketchUp desirable
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
- high-end hospitality and residential interior experience
- some project-running experience
- thorough knowledge of UK building regulations is expected
- construction and technical detailing experience
- ability to produce full detailed design tender packages
- as a guide, applicants should have a minimum of two years’ work experience within a UK practice
Please send your CV and relevant portfolio through (less than 7mb) for consideration by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.