Archer Humphryes Architects is looking for Part-III architects to join its London practice.
Archer Humphryes Architects is an award-winning, leading architectural and interior design practice.
We are currently seeking for UK Part-III qualified architects with strong construction backgrounds, design and technical skills to work on a range of projects and to support our existing teams. The Part-III architects will be responsible for producing NBS specifications, full detailed design/tender packages, technical details and schedules.
Applicants should have experience of working on projects from inception to completion of high-end hospitality and residential interiors in the UK. Candidates should be comfortable with Vectorworks and thorough knowledge of UK building regulations is expected.
As a guide we expect that applicants will have a minimum of two years of work experience within a UK practice.
Please email your up to date CV / portfolio through (less than 7mb) for consideration.
Skills and attributes:
- proficiency in Vectorworks
- previous experience in writing NBS specifications
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently – must be able to take initiative
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Revit is advantageous
- relevant permit for working in the UK