Archio is seeking a studio manager – maternity leave cover to join its team in London.
This is a part-time employed position based in our London studio. You will work two days per week, with a possibility to increase this through extension of the job specification.
Archio is an architecture practice focussed on housing and community-led projects, often working directly with end users and community groups.
About the role
The studio manager role involves a wide range of responsibilities related to the smooth functioning of the studio. You will play a critical role in supporting the operational and administrative aspects of the studio to create an efficient and productive work environment. You will work in collaboration with our finance coordinator who manages invoicing and payroll.
- responsible for various aspects of human resources management, including managing recruitment processes and onboarding new employees, managing employee records and administering employee benefits
Office systems and technology:
- oversee the implementation and maintenance of office systems, including technology infrastructure and software
- coordinating with IT support
- managing software licenses
- ensuring the studio operates efficiently with up-to-date tools and resources
Health and safety:
- responsible for health and safety compliance within the office
Marketing and PR:
- assist with marketing and business development activities
- maintaining office supplies
- managing correspondence
- overseeing the general day-to-day operations of the studio
How to apply:
Please include in your cover email a summary of your relevant experience, referring to the requirements listed above. Please also state why you would be suited for the role in Archio. Please apply via the apply for job button below.
Archio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
In order to ensure a fair and unbiased recruitment process our employment applications are run through a process where names and personal information are removed until interview stage.
We ask that every applicant completes our diversity monitoring survey by using the link below. Please confirm in your cover letter that you have completed the survey. Personal data is not collected or associated with applications, this form helps us monitor the inclusivity of our application process.
Deadline for applications: 1 December 2023
Interviews and start date: held on online in December, start date January 2024
Salary: dependant on experience; Archio is a London Living Wage employer
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom