Adamson Associates is seeking architects, architectural assistants and architectural technologists with Revit proficiency to join its team in London.
International architectural practice seeks staff of all levels with proficiency in Revit to work in our London, UK office.
The successful candidates will work as part of an architectural team delivering the construction documents and managing the design process for high-rise and large scale mixed use buildings.
- proficiency working in large scale mixed-use residential, retail and community facilities including:
- preparation of detailed scale drawings and specifications for regulatory approvals
- preparation of drawings for tender and construction
- preparation of detailed schedules of materials and finishes
- experience working in Uniclass within the Revit model:
- coordination between primary MEP/structural consultants
- client liaison
- managing other design team members
- knowledge of building regulations and standards
- advanced knowledge of Revit including ability to create construction/working drawings using Revit
- extensive experience of BIM on various scales from conceptual massing to construction documents
- minimum three years post graduate experience
- strong and clear communication skills
- very accurate design and technical abilities
The successful applicant must have a positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting, a strong work ethic and a solid ability to work with accuracy and take responsibility for his/her own work. He/she must be self-motivated capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects and hold a clear ambition to grow with the firm.
To apply, please send your CV using the ‘apply’ link below before the closing date: 31 March 2021
Adamson Associates (International) Ltd
One Canada Square