London, United Kingdom
PAD Architects are a RIBA chartered architectural practice based in South West London, specialising in contemporary residential and commercial design in London, Surrey and the South East.
We're currently looking for an architectural assistant/technician to join our team.
- minimum three years’ experience working in a UK architectural practice
- experience in residential work
- experience and skilled in AutoCAD (essential)
- knowledge of REVIT, Photoshop, Sketchup and Excel (desired)
- excellent technical and detailing skills and a thorough knowledge of UK building regulations
- attention to detail
Full-time role to start asap.
Initially a temporary six months contract on a self-employed basis with the possibility of it being extended depending on future workload.
FYI we have an office dog
Application deadline: 30 March 2017