MAD Architects is seeking architectural interns to join its team in Beijing.
MAD Architects is a studio of architects, designers, and creative thinkers dedicated to impacting how humans experience and understand the built space. Working at MAD will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself creatively and technically. As a member of our growing team, you will work cross-culturally with talented, like-minded individuals on unique global projects of varying typologies – from commercial to cultural, hospitality to residential. MAD is an international team of 130 staff across offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
We currently have openings for architectural interns to join our team in Beijing. If you are a globally-minded individual who possesses a strong aesthetic and design sensibility, are detail oriented, and have experience working on large-scale projects, then we’d like to hear from you.
Architectural intern (long-term valid) requirements:
- second year of master’s degree in architecture, or higher
- possess a strong design sensibility
- experience with producing schematic design drawing sets
- highly-skilled in AutoCAD, with knowledge of Rhino and Maya; as well as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- fluent in English and/or Chinese
- highly-organised and efficient, with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- previous experience working in an architecture office is preferred
How to apply
Candidates should send their resume and portfolio in PDF format (max. 6MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.