7478 is looking for enthusiastic interns to join its design team in Rotterdam, Amsterdam.
Do you want to work on exciting projects and learn in an international environment? 7478 is the architectural firm you are looking for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team in Rotterdam and who can start immediately.
As an intern, you are fully involved in the design process and have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the 7478 projects.
The candidate will be working as a team member on projects in different design phases by drawing in CAD, 3D modelling, producing renders, creating presentations and building physical models. The selected candidate will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project.
At 7478 you will find a challenging environment in an independent, young and international architectural firm.
Candidates who are available to start working immediately will have priority in the selection process.
- strong graphic and design talent
- strong rendering skills and proficiency with Rhino
- excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
- excellent craft and model-making skills
- fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch (any other language is an asset)
- no 9–5 mentality
- candidates must feel confident in an international and dynamic environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
Please send your cover letter, CV resume and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.