Marketing and communication manager
at Architecture for London
Architecture for London is seeking a marketing and communication manager to join its team in London.
We are seeking a marketing and communication manager with a passion for writing about architecture and design. We are a studio dedicated to the creation of sustainable buildings and places.
We work on a range of private residential, and commercial projects across London. We work toward Passivhaus and EnerPHit standards of comfort and low energy, creating sustainable homes.
The role requires prior experience in marketing and communications, with examples of published written content. You would be working alongside the senior team and studio manager and head up our written content and marketing documents.
The successful applicants will have the following skills:
- strong general writing skills
- track record of online marketing and content writing
- two plus years of experience in a similar role
- experience of publishing with WordPress preferred
- knowledge of Google sheets/Excel
- InDesign experience preferred
- interest in architecture and sustainability
- social media management
Our studio is a friendly and collaborative environment where the team is encouraged and provided with the opportunity to develop and progress. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from minority background candidates typically underrepresented across the built environment.
Benefits and studio culture:
- nest Ethical Fund pension scheme
- training and development opportunities
- cycle to work scheme
- technology discount scheme
- enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- CPDs and internal talks
- yearly eye exams
- health and wellbeing including cycling expeditions, lunchtime badminton or table tennis and summer sports evenings
- fresh fruit and bread provided by the studio daily
- twice monthly vegetarian team lunch cooked by team members
- a calm, creative and light filled studio space
- we are a tight-knit team and have regular studio outings and social events
- model workshop including a 3D printer and laser cutter
Salary will be commensurate with ability and experience.
Full-time and part-time applications are welcome.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will be based at our studio in Farringdon.
Please submit your CV and links to published writing using the apply for job button below.