Architecture for London is seeking an experienced architectural technician and/or project architect to join its growing studio in Clerkenwell, London.
We are a practice dedicated to the creation of better buildings and places. Our aim is to improve people’s lives by reimagining the city in which we work, live and play. The studio is collaborative, innovative, informed and aspirational.
We work on a range of residential, mixed-use and commercial projects across Greater London, through all RIBA stages.
We were an AJ Rising Star in 2018 and have been shortlisted for the BD Housing Architect of the Year, AJ Small Projects and NLA Don’t Move Improve Awards.
The role requires a minimum of three-five years’ post-qualification experience in a UK practice.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- outstanding design talent and technical design knowledge
- excellent digital/physical model making, sketching and Photoshop skills
- strong knowledge of statutory regulations, contracts, procurement and delivery requirements
- keen interest in sustainability
- AutoCAD and/or 3D BIM experience preferable
Please e-mail your covering letter, CV and portfolio (PDFs only, not more than 7MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.