Architecture for London is looking for a mid-level structural engineer to join its London-based team.
The role requires at least four years’ post-qualification experience working within UK practice.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- broad ranging experience across residential and commercial sectors
- outstanding design talent
- autonomously work across various projects and RIBA work stages
- work as an integral part of an architectural team
- excellent digital model making abilities
- good understanding of sketching, drafting and industry standard analysis tools
- AutoCAD experience preferable
- a rigorous understanding of steel, glass and concrete construction
- specialism in timber construction, energy efficient design alternatives and off-site construction preferable
Both part-time and full-time applications considered.
We are a practice dedicated to the creation of better buildings and places. We have recently been shortlisted for the BD Housing Architect of the Year, AJ Small Projects and NLA Don’t Move Improve Awards.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.