Architecture in Motion is looking for a mid-level or senior level 3D visualiser to join its team in Bristol, UK.
Full-time permanent mid-level visualiser or senior visualiser.
We are looking for someone to join our busy team in Bristol city centre.
Office hours 09:00-17:30 Monday-Friday.
- exceptional 3D skills in modelling, texturing, lighting, materials
- expert knowledge of 3ds Max
- expert knowledge of V-Ray
- proficient in Photoshop, AutoCAD, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Illustrator
- SketchUp/Revit knowledge useful
- minimum six years’ experience in architectural visualisation alone
- strong portfolio with examples of stills (exterior and interior) and animations
- keen eye for interior design
- a flair for illustration and keen interest in architecture and/or interior design, photography
- good interpersonal skills. Leadership skills with team
- take on project managing roles on larger projects
- liaison between the director and the team ensuring all projects are run smoothly
- work with speed and meet deadlines – good timekeeping skills
- perform well in a fast-paced environment
- strong rendering skills
- a methodical approach to file management and version control
- experience in Forest Pack, Rail Clone, Unreal Engine 4, Allegorithmic’s Substance package and After Effects will be an advantage
- we are looking for a reliable and friendly individual to join our team
- you must be able to manage workload and time manage. Our office manager has a schedule that you will need to work to and handle client demands
- keen eye for composition
- good interpersonal skills
- a flair for illustration and keen interest in architecture and interior design
- 22 days holiday
- gym membership after probation
- company pension scheme
- great team to work alongside
Please submit your CV and a link to your portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.