Architecture Initiative is hiring a visualiser to join its practice in London.
Architecture Initiative is looking for a mid/senior level 3D visualiser to join our growing London studio to produce high quality and detailed renderings, working closely with the architectural team.
We are a design focused architectural studio working across a range of residential, education and mixed-use projects in London and across the UK.
We pride ourselves on thinking differently and leading by example. Our projects inspire our staff and our stakeholders to look beyond the status quo. We welcome debate and enjoy working with clients and collaborators who share our vision for challenging conventions.
About the role
Ideal candidates will have a good eye for architectural representation and the ability to produce rendered imagery that effectively communicates design intent. You will work on multiple projects as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work to deadlines.
Essential skills required:
- excellent organisation and time management skills and the ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- high proficiency with Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop (post-editing) is essential. Proficiency in Sketch Up is also desirable
- the ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts.
- at least three years professional experience in architectural 3D visualisation
- an ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- degree in visualisation, architecture or other related subject preferable
How to apply
To apply submit your CV, examples of recent work and a brief introductory letter telling us how you fulfil the above criteria using the ‘apply’ link below. Please address it to Rowan Parnell.
Salary negotiable. Applicants must be legally able to work in the UK and proficient in English.
Architecture Initiative is an equal opportunities employer.