7478 is seeking an enthusiastic architectural intern to join its team in Rotterdam, Netherlands and that can start immediately.
The selected candidate will be working as a team member on projects in different design phases by mean of drawing, producing renders, creating presentations and building physical models.
The selected candidates will report directly to their project leader and the partner in charge of the project.
You will find at 7478 a challenging environment in an independent, young and international working practice. As an intern you will be fully involved in the design process and have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the projects of 7478.
Candidates who are available immediately will have priority in the selection process.
- strong graphic and design talent
- strong rendering skills and proficiency with Rhino and V-Ray
- excellent command of AutoCAD
- excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite
- excellent craft and model-making skills
- fluency in written and spoken English (any other language is an asset)
- no 9-5 mentality
- candidates must feel confident in an international and dynamic environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single pdf file to using the ‘apply’ link below.
7478 is a visionary, bold, creative and critical architecture practice based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Our aim is to create a strong and compelling architectural vision that speaks to a broad audience and is achievable, realistic and grounded in technical feasibility.
Please follow us on Instagram
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union