Architecture PLB is looking for an architect/Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in Winchester, UK.
If you are a recently qualified architect/experienced Part 2 architectural assistant we can offer you new design opportunities working on exciting projects in a friendly and collaborative environment.
We offer excellent remuneration with a competitive salary; a great benefits package and regular CPD and social activities. Our portfolio includes a broad range of educational and residential projects as well as unique civic and cultural buildings.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skills and experience…
- a minimum of three years’ experience in practice covering all project stages
- knowledge of UK building regulations and other statutory requirements gained through a minimum of 12 months experience working at an equivalent level in an architect’s practice within the UK
- excellent design skills and creative flair
- strong technical and graphics skills including the ability to communicate design information through different mediums, from CAD, SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop to freehand sketches, diagrams and physical models
- BIM: fluent in Revit software. Minimum of one years’ experience using Revit to develop project information for all project stages
- confident, proactive and highly organised team player
- excellent written and spoken English
- good working knowledge of Vectorworks
This vacancy is being offered on a full time, permanent basis in our Winchester studio.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the above criteria, please send:
- a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role described above. Please include that your application is for our Winchester studio
- a CV (two pages maximum) clearly setting out your qualifications and experience
- a maximum of six PDF pages illustrating your work and demonstrating the skills set out above. Please choose projects you have been closely involved in and explain your role on each project. This should include clear examples of material produced by you at key project stages using Revit. Maximum file size 10MB please
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Deadline: No later than Friday 22 February 2019.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are afraid that we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
ArchitecturePLB is an equal opportunities employer. For further information about our practice please visit our website.
No agencies please.