ArchitecturePLB is hiring Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in London or Winchester, UK.
If you are a talented Part 2 architectural assistant we can offer you new design opportunities working on exciting projects in the friendly and collaborative environments of either our London or Winchester studio.
We offer an excellent salary, great benefits and regular CPD and social activities. Our portfolio includes a broad range of educational and residential projects as well as unique civic and cultural buildings.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skills and experience
- a minimum of 12 months experience working at Part 1 level in an architect’s practice within the UK
- excellent design skills and creative flair
- strong technical and graphics skills including the ability to communicate design information through different mediums, from CAD, Sketch up and Adobe Photoshop to freehand sketches, diagrams and physical models
- BIM: fluent in Revit software
- confident, proactive and highly organised team player
- excellent communication skills
- good working knowledge of Vectorworks
- good working knowledge of InDesign
We have two vacancies, one in our London studio and the other in our Winchester studio. Both are being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the above criteria, please submit:
- a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role described above.
- a CV (two pages maximum) clearly setting out your qualifications and/or experience
- a maximum of six PDF pages illustrating your work and demonstrating the skills set out above. Please choose projects you have been closely involved in and explain your role on each project. This should include clear examples of material produced by you at key project stages. Maximum file size 10MB please
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected] to arrive no later than Friday 4 March. Please be aware that we will consider applications on a weekly basis in advance of this closing date so please submit your application sooner rather than later. Please ensure you clearly indicate whether you are applying for the London or Winchester vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are afraid that we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
ArchitecturePLB is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce which is representative of our studio communities. Our recruitment process is open to all suitably qualified and eligible candidates and we particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are currently underrepresented within the built environment sector.
No agencies please.
For further information about our practice please visit: